This exhibition focuses mainly on the applications of vacuum science and technology in such fields as mechanical engineering, electronics, metallurgy, aeronautics & astronautics, light industry, chemical industry, food industry, medical industry, printing, construction and decoration, etc. The new technology, new materials and new products in vacuum science and technology will also be included.
The major contents are:
1. Vacuum obtainment equipments;
2. Equipments working under vacuum;
3. Instruments for vacuum measurement and leakage detection;
4. Units and accessories of vacuum systems;
5. Valves and components of vacuum equipments;
6. Vacuum spare parts, vacuum materials and oils for vacuum pumps;
7. Detection and analysis instruments in laboratories.